• Director’s Licensure Preferred
• Principal’s Licensure Required
1. Write and implement, High Schools That Work Plan (school improvement).
2. Serve as the School Safety Coordinator, develop the School Safety Plan, and over see the implementation of the plan.
3. Organize and monitor the transportation of students from the 12 sending School Corporations and all other transportation needed for student activities.
4. Manage Student Discipline and serve as the Attendance Officer.
5. Help supervise teaching and non-certified staff members.
6. Manage and coordinate student extra curricular activities.
7. Help oversee the day to day activities of the Career Center.
8. Assist the Director with any projects as needed.
9. Any and all other duties as assigned.
• Completed "Certified Teacher" application from the Southeastern Career Center’s website (www.sccusa.org).
• Submit resume, letters of reference.
• Copies of current licenses.
Send application, resume, licenses, and credentials to:
Attn: Evie Sanders
Southeastern Career Center
901 W. US Hwy. 50, Versailles, IN 47042
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org